Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

ZOOLICIOUS

For those of you in Oklahoma, you know that the weather has been brutal this summer.  50 something days of the temperature over one hundred degrees.  Well, it finally broke and the Wedel's took advantage by loading up our little bundle and heading to the zoo.  It was a beautiful day and Ryan was excited to introduce Eli to his beloved Rhinos.  We also were able to see the new baby elephant that was born this summer.  At 300lbs, I think that she outweighed Eli slightly.  Here are some of my favorite picture from the day.

Ryan the Rhino  
Getting some Sun.

She was trying to hide but we caught a glimpse.

Lions, Tigers, and Bears--OH MY.

Monkeying Around

I think this one could beat up Peter and Petra.

I LOVE the zoo.

I HATE the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment