Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Elvis and a Clown

The State Fair was this month and we just had to go--twice.  Eli, of course, was dragged along as usual.  We were pretty lucky because we went once with my parents and once with Ryan's parents. We had the absolute pleasure of getting to watch our niece, Anna Ruth, perform her first solo dance.  She was so cute and she did a great job.  The most entertaining Elvis impersonator also did a show and I have to say, the guy had MOVES--not very attractive moves, but moves all the same.  Enjoy.

I'm lovin' it.

Taking a stroll.

Chillin' at the State Fair. 

I ain't nothing but a Hound Dog.

 Shortly after the fair, we discovered that Piedmont was bringing the circus to town. Well we just had to go watch.  Our good friends, the Gossen's came with us and I have to admit, it was fabulous.  I was expecting dinky and I got grand.  There were lions, tigers, clowns, and jugglers.  Unicycles, hula hoops, fire and some sort of launching swing completed the acts.  We were amazed and thoroughly entertained. Eli was even awake for a lot of it and watched with wide eyes as the trapeze artist swung on a bar using only her neck.  Thanks Drew and Kristen for sharing it with us and holding the little one.

UNDER THE BIG TOP

  

DREW AND KRISTEN

I'M CONSIDERING JUGGLING HIM....

GOOD FRIENDS AND A LOT OF FUN.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment