Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

FAITH, HOPE, AND PUPPIES....


August was an extremely busy month for the Wedel crew.  Coming home from the hospital was a little scary, but thanks to my mom, we got settled in pretty quickly.  Ryan and I didn't waste any time getting Eli out and about. Our first outing was to church when he was 9 days old.  I don't know how God feels about pictures in church, but I couldn't resist getting a picture of Eli in his first church service.  (I think he'd be happy.)  I was so mad because I put him in the cutest outfit, complete with a sweater vest, and the first thing he does is spit up all over it.  We did have a back-up outfit but it was a little casual, so he stayed bundled in his blanket.

WE MAY HAVE TAKEN A SHORT NAP...
 
Just a few days later, our family grew again when the dogs had puppies. Just so you know, we now have  fourteen animals....too many.  I'm not sure if Eli liked them or not but they sure were cute.

What the heck??

Ummm....What is that?
 
With all this playing, it was time to get clean.  He loves the water and cries every time I get him out.  I did my best to pick pictures that wouldn't embarrass him when he's older, but don't worry, I have the indecent ones saved on my computer.

Hmmm, I think I like the water. 
I know I like my turtle.

Peek-A-Boo

And finally, here are some cute pictures of the babe for all to enjoy.

Mohawk Baby  
I'm so happy I'm a COWBOY.
Going on a family walk... 

Can you say content....

Shelldon is my friend.

TOUCHDOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment