Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tis the Season...for the Hunter.


Well, I'm happy to say that I shot a buck this year...unfortunately, it wasn't quite as big as I was hoping for.  You might say that it experienced a bit of ground shrinkage.  My wonderful family has given me quite a bit of grief about shooting a baby, however, in my defense, I only had a few seconds to decide to pull the trigger and I did make a running shot.   On the down side, my father, my ten year old niece, and my 6 year old nephew all shot considerably bigger deer then me....To add salt to a wound, Tiffany, my obnoxiously lucky sister, shot the most unusual buck I've ever seen.  Oh well, at least I put meat on the table, which is more then my husband can say:)  
MYSELF, MY DAD, AND KENDAL(TEN YRS OLD)

MY DAD'S MONSTER

6 YEAR OLD NEPHEW GRANT

MY SISTER'S BUCK THAT SHE SHOT 2DAYS LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment