Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Boy and his PUMPKIN.


The FAMILY Pumpkin

Okay, so I know that Eli isn't really old enough to know or wonder about pumpkins and pumpkin patches, however, I also don't really care because the pictures are really cute.  I may have had to drag both husband and son into Piedmont this week to get my picture pumpkin fix, and let me tell you, it was worth it.  Pumpkins were everywhere (as well as some very pretty mums). Ryan may not admit it, but he liked it too.  He also was able to test out his ability as a photographer.  Brandon, I think we will be leaving the picture taking up to you.... Here is a taste of our pumpkin adventure.

Such a BIG boy.

He may have been wailing. 

The PIEDMONT Pumpkin Patch


They both look super excited here....

A dad and his boy.

I love my mommy.

I don't think this is a replacement for Daddy.



Hmmmm.....I THINK I like pumpkins.

Don't hate me cause I'm cute.

That's right....I'm pumpkin king.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment